Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wyoming

Sucks.

No, not really.

It's pretty average compared to the rest of the country.

I can not say why I have been called here or exactly what city I'm in.. Let's just say it's part of my work. Doing a little investigating about this possible case, though I'm not sure if I'll officially take it on. I may just leave it to the boys who took care of it last time..

Still no luck on that message.. The Google-Fu is not strong with this one. I may have to call around for some help.

In other news, I'm considering getting a Final Fantasy game. Something to preoccupy me during my down time. Not sure which one, there's like 20 of them..

...What? A 40-year-old man can't enjoy video games? Screw you, you little punks.

Oh wait, my birthday was two days ago.. 41-year-old, then.

....Punks.

No comments:

Post a Comment