Saturday, February 19, 2011

Me

My name is Terrence Daly.

By day, I am a paranormal investigator.
By night, I'm one hell of a lover.
I'm just a sweet trans--- wait, sorry, wrong movie.

By night, I am still a paranormal investigator.

I wasn't always a paranormal investigator.. I use to be a doctor... in training.. i use to be a medical student....

Well, that is about all you need to know about me.. for now. Perhaps if I feel up to it, I will give out more of my personal life.

Anyways, I started this blog as a.. well, a log about my current endeavor.. There is a phenomenon that I have been investigating that I believe others need to know about. I will explain more in my next post, however, as I am a bit busy at the moment.. I am on a lunch break and it is ending in 6 minutes..

Signed,

T.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment