Thursday, February 24, 2011

An Early Lunch

I am currently sitting in one of my favorite cafes, taking an early lunch while I type this up.

Let's see...

Well, the last couple of days were interesting.

I went to a.. well.. let's just call it an Asylum.. I went to the Asylum a few hours away. I wanted to go in and see a couple of people, which I did. I had been lucky enough to get there at visiting hours.. Anyways, one of them was a good friend of mine who had unfortunately been stricken with the Propagating Meme and eventually committed.

Things were normal enough when I began talking to him. He was shivering, but that was normal.. With his current mental state, it was hard for him to control his own motor functions. Then he suddenly flipped out and began to scream at me in another language.. I didn't quite make out what he was saying, but as I was listening to him scream, I noticed something written on the wall behind him..

"Ra fru fyedc pareht dra fymm."

I've used quite a few translators, but nothing is coming up. I'll keep looking, though.

I went to see a couple of others, but it was pretty much the same thing.

The next day, I went back to take some pictures, but they wouldn't allow me in as the camera might disturb some of the other patients and could possibly be used as a weapon.. Will try again today, maybe I can sneak it in somehow...

Signed,

T.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment