Monday, February 21, 2011

What I Do

I will be busy in about 10 minutes..
For now, I'm bored.

I suppose I could spill a little bit more about who I am and what I do..

"Paranormal Investigator" might be a little too broad to use to describe me, but it is also the most accurate term for my profession. While not a professional with a degree, persay, I do work as a freelance Paranormal Investigator, taking any cases that come my way. Basically, people leave me a letter, drop me an email, or call me on my personal cellphone, offering the chance to make money by investigating, and hopefully solving, problems that deal with vampires, ghosts, demons, things like that. More often than not, it's all fake.

I was once called on a case in New Orleans, Louisiana, where a gang of "vampires" had been causing trouble. They weren't realy vampires, though. Cosmetic surgery. Does wonders for one's appearance... Not that I've ever needed any of it.. Anyways, they had their teeth filed to a point, sometimes even fully replaced with fangs, they had contacts for different eye colors, etcetera etcetera. In the end, what they created was the illusion that they were vampires. When I told the police this, they went in and arrested the punks.

It's amazing what a little fear of the supernatural does to you.

Then there are those times in which the supernatural turns out to be real.

On my way back home from Louisiana, I stopped in Baton Rouge, having heard of this big fancy-shmancy mansion that suddenly burned down.. I went and investigated the ruins, but the police showed up and told me to get out of there.. Naturally, I was back the next day.. But the mansion was standing there as if it had never been burned down in the first place... I asked the fire station, the police, they say that place had never burned down.. As if it had never happened.. Not wanting to get involved with whatever pulled that kind of crap off, I high-tailed it and headed home..

Pretty exciting, though, being that close to something that may have been so powerful.. Mm.. Anyways, time to get going..

Signed,

T.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment