Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ulryc Ziegler

Okay, I am safe for now.

So here's what happened.

Following a comment on a previous post, I read the blog of one Ulryc Ziegler, self-made millionaire, though all of his money comes from his father. Long story short, he was stalked by the entity known as The Slender Man but he has now fallen victim to the Propagating Meme... Zalgo..

So I did more research and have come up with a few conclusions. My theory is that perhaps The Slender Man is being controlled, or perhaps was even created by Zalgo. Zalgo may have somehow fed on the negative emotions created by people around the world during the first creation of Slender Man on the Something Awful forums. The constant fear and thinking of The Slender Man gave Zalgo enough power to actually bring Slender Man to life.. but why?

I think Zalgo needed a way to find someone to help in his cause. Someone strong enough to survive the struggles against The Slender Man, which, if I have this right, Ulryc managed to do.. But The Slender Man is still alive, possible kept alive by the constant fear of just his existence. But Ulryc proved himself to Zalgo and is now the Harbinger of Zalgo, tasked with spreading the word of Zalgo, giving Zalgo enough power to bring himself into the real world in the same way he did The Slender Man....

This is all speculation, of course.

Anyways, after all of this reading and theorizing, I had the pleasure to meet mister Ulryc Ziegler.. He appeared in my own home.. Told me I had gone too far into this.. I may not be a threat but he can't let me interfere in even the slightest way.. So, he attacked me, wielding two daggers.. pretty expertly, I must say. Er, anyways, long story short, I managed to get away, grab my laptop and a few supplies and I'm on the run for a bit. Ya for wi-fi and McDonalds.

Shit, he's outside. Got to go.

2 comments:

  1. Hmph, So Ulryc Is Fine...... Er, I Guess That I Should Introduce Myself. I Am Michiru, I've Been... Very Acquainted.... With The Ulryc That You Are Mentioning.

    Though I'm Not Sure About Master's Boss... Or Potential Boss... I've Always Wondered If Master Had Someone He Worked Under, But Could Never Get A Straight Answer... This Could Crack That Open, But I'm Wary Of You.

    Oh, And, If It Comes Down To It, I'll Be Behind Ulryc, Not You. Take That As You Will, But I Have A Soft Spot For Ulryc...

    ReplyDelete