Friday, March 4, 2011

Final Fantasy

Ah, home.. made good time, I think.

Remember the friend I met with in the asylum who's.. well.. not in his right mind?

I stopped by his place on the way home and his sister let me borrow his gaming system and Final Fantasy 10.

Will probably start it some time this weekend. I've heard it's good.

In other news, those new Chipotle Angus burgers at McDonald's are pretty good. Not the best, mind you, but good for McDonald's.

Also, the other day I noticed I have 8 followers.. If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask, or just leave comments. I wouldn't be opposed to conversing with the nay-sayers and fellow believers of the paranormal.

1 comment:

  1. Umm, you should check out one of your followers blog. UlrycZ's dare to die has some interesting things you might find insightful

    ReplyDelete